Detox your body eating an apple every day has become very popular; this is because apples hold significant levels of pectin, an apple detox diet can also help decrease cholesterol. This kind of detox diet is simple and it doesn’t interrupt your normal activities. This diet cleans your liver, kidneys and boosts your general health.
Take what they say about an apple a day and multiply it by many apples eaten over two days. Some medical practitioners believe that the apple detox diet revitalizes the body by helping to flush out toxins and giving the digestive system a rest.
The apple detox diet is not perfect but for some extreme dieters, it seems like the best way to go when it comes to helping you reduce body weight.
How to do an apple detox diet?
The best thing is to buy fresh apples, green apples, yellow apples, red apples are good for your detox diet – perhaps three or four different kinds for variety.
To get the best result of an apple detox diet try to avoid tea, coffee, alcohol and soft drinks. Do not eat bread and cooked carbohydrates such as pasta and cereals, and make your last meal of the day a large raw salad made of fresh fruits and vegetables. Don’t have anything else to eat after your salad, except perhaps a cup of herb tea before bed. This will give your body a good 12 hours head-start on the elimination process and it will thank you for it.
Diet on the first day
- Lunch. Dinner– Apples (up to 1.5 kg).
Diet on the second day
- Lunch:an apple; a green salad seasoned with lemon and 2 slices of low-fat cheese;
Diet on the third day
- Breakfast:an apple; low fat yogurt and slice of low-fat turkey bacon;
- Lunch: an apple; a green salad, 2 carrots and 125g salmon fillet.
Diet on the fourth day
- Breakfast:an apple; low fat yogurt and a slice of low-fat bacon;
- Lunch:an apple; a salad of boiled vegetables (no potatoes) and 200 g tuna with lemon.
- Dinner:an apples.
Diet on the fifth
- Breakfast:an apple; a boiled egg and a slice of whole-grain bread;
- Lunch:an apple; a raw vegetables salad and 200 g of roasted beef or skinless chicken
- Dinner: Apples.